What we can do for you:
- Outsource your complete bookkeeping function.
- Or take advice on your bookkeeping process and in organizing your records.
- Occasional processing support.
- Providing online cloud solution for you.
- Training your staff to develop their bookkeeping skills.
- Outsource your bookkeepingOutsource your bookkeeping function to us. We will take all your paper work and organize them and record them for you on regular basis. This gives you peace of mind that the work will be done on time and in accordance with the information provided. Designed entirely around your needs as well as your budget, our bookkeeping team will: * Process all of your supplier invoices and employee expenses * Process all of your sales invoices. And, as it’s in our best interests to look after yours, we’ll also help you to identify your best customers as well as those who never pay on time. * Process and record your bank payments and receipts in your books. * Reconcile your books to the money in your bank account each month, giving you the confidence that when there’s a problem you’ll always be the first to know.
- Bookkeeping trainingIf you don't want to outsource but want to have quality bookkeeping in house we can train your staff members and ensure that become capable of doing the bookkeeping to required standard. we have expertise in various software packages such as Sage, Quickbooks & Xero. We pride ourselves on our specialist knowledge and professionalism and our training will provide your staff the skills necessary to do the work.
In the sales day book is recorded the key detailed information for each individual sale to a customer, including: Customer name. Invoice number. Invoice date. Invoice amount
Purchase Day book is the book of original entry in which all the transactions relating to purchase are recorded. Cash purchases do not find place in purchase day book as they are recorded in Cash book
A bank reconciliation statement allows the business to compare their business bank account records to the bank's records of the business account balance in order to uncover any possible discrepancies.